Hey everyone! It’s been a while. I haven’t been blogging as much on here lately, and you may be wondering why. I want to try to explain…and hopefully find my way back to this corner of the internet more often.
Part of the reason I haven’t been sex blogging much lately is that last year I lost both my mom and my partner’s mom, and I went through a period of grief when I didn’t do much of anything other than try to support my family and get through the days. I didn’t talk about it on here at all or even on social media really because I didn’t feel comfortable doing so, but I did eventually write a little about it on my other blog.
When I was finally able to get back into writing and photography, I felt passionately about veganism and health, and I ended up starting a new blog to focus on lifestyle topics like cooking, cruelty free beauty, vintage fashion, travel, etc. It’s not that I don’t care about sex anymore (I do!), it’s just that I found myself going in a different direction, and it felt easier to start anew with a fresh blog. It felt difficult to pick back up with this blog full speed as if nothing happened. Also obviously my sexuality was impacted, and though I do feel more like my old self again, for months the only toy I used was my beloved Hitachi.
I’m still interested in sexuality and sex toys, but I’ve been feeling burnt out, particularly on things like reviews that I don’t feel as passionately about anymore. I still like trying new toys, but I’m not interested in trying new toys just to try them, I only want to try things I’m fairly confident that I’ll love, otherwise my writing will be lackluster, and the toy will end up wasting space in my closet.
I do miss the parts of this blog that were my favorite though, like my (often creepy) self portraits, artistic sex toy photography, and erotic stories (damn, it’s been a while.) I had a ton of fun earlier this year when Ely and I shot nudes of each other at Hippie Hollow. I miss hanging out with my babely sex blogger friends at conferences and having amazing adventures like making our own glass dildos.
I have some ideas on how to get my groove back on this blog and have ideas for crossover topics. For example, I’m thinking about writing about menstrual cups on my lifestyle blog, instead of this one, because I think it’d reach people that may know less about the topic than my readers over here. I also think it’d be cool to bring parts of my other blog over here, and I have ideas for that as well. I’ve already done some with my vegan safter sex barriers and sex toys posts.
I’m also thinking about doing a spooky/sexy photo every day during October, if I can get enough inspiration and content next month.
I’m glad I took a break–I needed it, but I miss y’all! Can anyone relate? If you’re a regular reader, what do you like most about my blog? Any ideas for me? Let me know in the comments!
Also–back to the title of this post–I bought this g-spoon when I saw Epiphora tweet about Fucking Sculptures closing up shop. 🙁 I’m glad I was able to get one before it was too late, and I love this photo I created of it.
Last weekend, my bff Ely came to visit me, and one day while she was here, we went to Hippie Hollow and went skinny dipping, did some spells, and shot some photos, including this Polaroid. It was a magical day, and I love this photo she took of me.
Have you ever been to a nude park or beach before? Do you still shoot with Polaroids? Let me know in the comments! Also stay tuned in the upcoming weeks for more photos from our trip.
For me, the Spareparts Joque is a story of firsts. It was my first harness. It was my first time experimenting with having a cock. It was the harness I wore the first time my partner and I tried pegging. The first time I had strap-on sex with a girl I wore Joque, with Tie-Bright Mustang, of course.
And I’m glad Joque was my first–it’s everything I’m looking for in a harness–it’s comfortable, versatile, easy to use, and sexy.
The Joque is easy to put on–it’s as simple as stepping into it, inserting a dildo into the o-ring, and then adjusting the belt and leg straps. Within minutes of its arrival, I had Adam through it and pranced around my apartment, enjoying the new feeling of having a cock. I’ve since worn it many times, and the best thing about it is how quickly and effortlessly I can get it on, so I can go from I want you to fuck me to thrusting action in no time.
Once it’s on, it’s super comfortable. When I’m wearing a strap-on, I don’t want to think about the harness, I just want to think about my partner and my cock, and the Joque allows me to do just that. It also has two pockets on the inside lining for bullet vibrators (that’s perfect for my beloved Tango), one above and one below the o-ring, but I only use one (the lower one because it hits my clit better). I’d like to get another and try using two at once.
Another quality that’s really important for me in a harness is how easy it is to clean–and the Joque is machine washable, which I love. If I want to wash it right away I’ll hand wash it, but otherwise I just add it in to wash with my laundry.
In the Joque’s product description it claims to be “the only harness you’ll every need” and I definitely agree. The only other reason I’d get more harnesses would be solely for variation in photos/to try some more femme styles, but the Joque is everything I need function wise.
2016 was kind of a shit show, and I didn’t try as many new toys as I’d like, but here’s to hoping this year is better–let’s start with a list of the top 7 toys I’m dying to try in 2017!
1. B.J. Dildo–Some of you may know of or remember Mr. Man, a dildo with a hole through the shaft that creates clit suction during a dildo blow job. It’s been discontinued for years now, but I was lucky enough to try Epiphora‘s last year, and it was marvelous. I loved it so much that I had my partner try to recreate it by drilling a hole into one of my less used dildos, but sadly it didn’t pan out. But alas, there’s a new B.J. Dildo now! And it comes in a lovely green! Someone just buy me one and attach it to my clit now, please and thanks.
2. Hitachi Magic Wand Rechargeable–The fact that I don’t have one of these yet is a travesty. I am one of the BIGGEST Hitachi fans out there, and I think the only reason I don’t have one yet is because I’m kinda old school, and the ancient plug-in Hitachi is still my bae. But I would like to get with the times and be able to share the Hitachi’s glory with others (the rechargeable has a silicone head), or bring it camping (I don’t really camp but if I ever do Hitachi will definitely need to come), and just use the new one’s lower settings (or would I even? who knows.) Plus my Hitachi is getting kind of lonely and could use some company.
3. Hole Punch Rad-ish— I’ve been wanting to try something from Hole Punch for a while now, and I want it to be the rad-ish because I’m vegan af and want to collect all of the veggie sex toys (and because Piph said the Plugs Bunny is too long, and yea, it looks too long.) Is it ridiculous if I say my butt is hungry for the rad-ish?
4. Fucking Sculptures Double Trouble–I honestly don’t know if I could even handle this dildo but damn I want to try, especially after how much Kate and other friends have raved about it. And I need more glass in my collection! And more big toys so I can work my way up and hopefully be able to fit the huge dildo I made last year in my vagina someday.
5. L’Amourose Prism V— I was sent the similar Prism VII last year, and it’s rumbly and gorgeous, but I want the version without the clitoral arm and also want to compare the two. Plus I just want more L’Amourose toys because they’re amazing.
6. Leyland Rainbow Glitter Riding Crop–Ever since I saw Artemisia’s review (and photos, damn just go look now for eyegasms), I’ve wanted this crop. It’s synthetic/vegan friendly and it’s so damn pretty. And I used to have a crop years ago that I loved which got ruined and want to replace it. Plus rainbow sparkles!
7. Split Peaches Unicorn Horn— It’s a rainbow unicorn horn dildo. Need I say more?
Which toys are you dying to try in 2017? Let me know in the comments!
“Don’t say her name.”
I’m tied tight, spread eagle on hard marble. The thick metal binding my wrists and ankles is cold, contrasting with my flushed skin. Sweat drips down my neck like blood. He notices. He does that thing with his lips.
I try to keep my cool. I’m in control, right? If anyone walked in on us, they would certainly think otherwise.
“You miss her, don’t you?” I ask.
He growls, and one black nail-polished finger traces my cheek.
“No, I don’t,” he whispers, in the accent that makes my cunt clench and my blood race.
It’s like he’s ignoring the rest of my (naked) body. He knows my cheek it about the last place I want him to touch right now. He grins, and I feel like he can read my thoughts.
“Yes you do,” I tease. “I bet you’ll think of her tight, sweet pussy when you fuck me.”
His teeth are sharp, but so are my words.
“Shut up!” he says, gripping my chin firmly.
He tilts my head up. I’m sure he can smell how wet I am by now. He looks down my length, examining my round, luscious breasts, my hardened nipples, my smooth legs, my little bush, my lips.
“You’ll regret taunting me later, pet,” he breathes, rolling his eyes slightly.
His skin is almost glowing in the moonlight. If I wasn’t tied, I’d grip his peroxide blonde hair and jump on top of him. But that’s not the game tonight. Speaking of games, it’s about time I get things moving already. I can’t wait any longer.
“Oh, someone’s touchy,” I say, locking my blue eyes with his, “I guess vampires don’t take rejection well. Especially rejection from the Slayer.”
He doesn’t move, but I can feel him stiffen. I know exactly what to say to make him hurt. To make him want to hurt me.
“So it’s gonna be like that, love?”
He steps away cooly, rumbling in his nearby chest. His strained expression changes to a cruel smile as he holds up the black metal clamps, and before I can even tense up, my nipples are on fire. For a moment I wonder if this was a bad idea, but it’s too late to go back now.
“What would she think about you fucking another cute little blonde girl?”
Before I can say more, he’s on top of me, hovering about an inch above, one hand supporting his weight, the other pulling my panties up towards him. Hard. He moves so fast. The black cotton digs into my labia. He pulls it up tighter, and it hurts like hell. I don’t flinch.
“Aww, you miss her so much, don’t you?” I ask in taunting almost baby talk. “The Slay—.”
“Don’t say her bloody name,” he grunts, ripping my panties off easily.
Who knew cotton could hurt so much?
“Don’t. Say. Her. Name,” he says again as he pulls the chain connecting my breasts, the clamps snapping off, leaving my nipples throbbing.
“Slayer!” I hiss. I bite at his ear, but I can’t reach. His free hand fumbles with his zipper, his other tightly around my neck. He’s no longer hovering. I’m caught beneath his weight, his icy skin pressed against my warmth. I can barely breathe, and I’m tingling all over.
His huge, hard cock tells me he loves my teasing, even if he claims otherwise. We lock eyes again, and he rubs his cheek against mine softly, almost sweetly. But I don’t want him sweet, not tonight.
“Buffy” I whisper…
I’m silenced by his nearly lethal grip, by his cold cock parting my warm, wet lips.
“You’ll regret that,” he growls, thrusting hard.
I almost believe him.
For more Spike fan fic, check out Let’s Play a Game!