Pictured: Atomic Rose Plug inside of an old lens
Happy Toy Tuesday!
Pictured: Atomic Rose Plug inside of an old lens
Happy Toy Tuesday!
Pictured1: We-Vibe Tango (my review), Lelo Mona (my review), We-Vibe Nova, Tantus Ryder (my review), Tracey Cox Supersex Balls (my review), OhMiBod Cuddle (my review), Tantus Leisure, Crystal Delights Atomic Rose Plug (my review), L’Amourose Rosa Rouge (my review), Fun Factory Sharevibe, Fun Factory Tiger G5, & Lelo Mia (my review)
Happy Valentine’s Day y’all!
Day 14 of #FebPhotoFest
starting at the top right tip going clockwise ↩
While I might not get to try all of these, I’d like to try at least half of them–wish me luck! Also, I’m constantly lusting after new toys–to see them all, check out my wishlist on Pinterest! Or, if you’re feeling super generous, you can buy me something anonymously through my Lovehoney wishlist!
1. Neon Wand+Power Tripper– I can’t shut up about how much I want the Neon Wand. When I visited my best friend in LA, we played with one in three different sex shops. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a device that discharges static electricity, which depending on the intensity you set it to, can range from feeling like a warm tingle to a focused sting. When paired with the Power Tripper, it basically turns you into a human-e-stim (electrical stimulation) device, so that when you touch someone, you send sparks and tingles to their skin. Um. NEED.
2. L’Amourose Rosa Rouge– Ever since I read Dangerous Lilly’s rave review, I’ve been dying to get my hands on the Rosa Rogue, a waterproof rechargeable vibrator with powerful vibration that also warms up! Lilly is super picky about vibes, so if she loves it, I’m pretty sure I will too!
Update 2/21–I got it, and it rocks!!
3. NobEssence Seduction– The fact that I don’t have a Seduction yet is a travesty. Epiphora has deemed it part of “the trifecta” of basically perfect, miraculous g-spotting dildos, along with the Pure Wand & Comet Wand (my 2 fave dildos!)…so obviously I need one in my vagina, like yesterday. Also, it’s made of gorgeous sealed wood, and I need something to match my Romp in photos!
4. New York Toy Collective Shilo (Blue & Yellow)- I felt the Shilo when I was at the Pleasure Chest in LA last year, and its silicone was so squishy and fabulous. And just look at that juicy blue and yellow combo!
Update 6/21: I tried it at Dildo Holiday & now I want one even more!
5. Fucking Sculptures G -Spoon (Medium)- I’ve lusted after FS dildos ever since they opened up shop, with their bad ass to the point name–FUCKING Sculptures–and their breathtaking glass designs…but it was Aerie’s review that really peaked my interest. In the review, Aerie says the G-Spoon helped them find their A-spot…an erogenous zone I’m not really familiar with. I love making new discoveries about my body, so I must try one, stat!
6. Stronic Eins– This is another toy that I’m a bit ashamed to admit I don’t have yet. It uses magics (ok, magnets) that make the toy thrust itself back and forth! Piph loves it, and I’d really like to finally review one this year.
7. MyStim Tickling Truman– The Tickling Truman is a vibrator that also has has e-stim, sort of like a neon wand for your vag! I need to know what the tingling sensations feel like!
8. Njoy Eleven– The Njoy Eleven strikes equal parts fear and excitement in my vag…a 2″ girth and 2.75 lbs of stainless steel?! Can I do it?! I think I can! I have faith in the power of my vag.
9. Crave Vesper– It’s a vibrator that’s also a necklace! Y’all know I would so wear it everywhere. I’ve also never tried a Crave toy and want to change that.
10. Vixen Creations Randy– I’m addicted to Vixen’s squishy, realistic dual density VixSkin silicone and want to collect all of their dildos. Randy is at the top of my list though because it’s the girthiest one they make…it’s a beast that I want to conquer!
11. Crystal Delights Pony Tail Plug– I want to be a pony! Look at those gorgeous pastels! Please goddess of dildos let it happen!
12. Gorge Ohwell Silencing Slider Cheeseburger Gag– The fact that this exists make me so fucking happy. A cheeseburger ball gag?! Made of 100% silicone? Please, put it in my mouth now! Update 12/8/16–Not into this anymore now that I’m vegan…time for someone to make a vegan version please with a veggie burger & a faux leather strap! 🙂
13. Tantus Cush– I’ve heard great things about the Cush from Epiphora & Aerie, and I’m always down for more Tantus, so I’d love to try the Cush. And I don’t usually like pink toys…but this one looks like cotton candy, and I want to eat it. And use it. And photograph it with cotton candy. Please and thank you.
15. BS Capsula Plug- I’m always down for more butt toys, and I’d love to try this unique pill shaped butt plug from the makers of the sock dildo!
What toys are y’all excited about trying in 2015? Did I miss any good ones? Please let me know in the comments!
The Crystal Twist, a spiral shaped dildo made of strong borosilicate glass with a sparkly Swarovski crystal in its base, is absolutely gorgeous. The Twist I have is the new version, which features an updated corkscrew design and color highlights that match the crystal– mine is cobalt blue/Heliotrope.
The Crystal Twist provides g-spot stimulation that feels completely different from any other toy I’ve tried, and that’s what I love about it. Although I was skeptical of how the design would work in use, somehow Crystal Delights made a toy that screws in just right. Its small tip makes it easy to insert, and as I twist it in, it rubs my g-spot. Once it’s in, it feels amazing to twist it back and forth quickly as well as in and out, and although it’s not meant for thrusting, I like to squeeze around it and tug on it gently as well.
The toy looks pretty intense, but to me it’s not—it’s just the right size (5″ insertable length & 1.5 width at its widest point), and the twist feels smooth and pleasurable but not overwhelming. I don’t need to warm up with another toy to use it (just a dab of Sliquid), and Jake can use it on me easily, as opposed to say the Pure Wand, which I love using on myself but don’t like him using on me since it’s so heavy and even painful if not angled how I like it.
Since it’s hand-crafted by Crystal Delights, aesthetic is also a big part of the appeal of this toy. Forget the vagazzle crap—why put rhinestones on your mound when you can have a Swarovski crystal sparkling between your legs…(not to mention, orgasms)?
The only issue I can think of with the Crystal Twist is its short length and base. It’s easy enough for me to twist it when it’s in, but for people who prefer longer handles for easy thrusting (or in this case, twisting), the base might not be sufficient. If this is the case, I would recommend the Spartacus MMXII Glass ‘Torch’ (something I’d like to try as well), which features a longer, double ended design with a Twist on one side and a beaded shaft on the other.
The Crystal Twist comes with a handmade protective pouch that wraps around the toy to protect it during storage and travel, and it features a tag with the name of the person who inspected it for quality before shipping.
Although I recommend being very careful with your Crystal Twist or other Crystal Delights toy (because why risk damaging something so beautiful?) I must admit that while I was photographing my twist, in an absent minded moment it rolled off of a table that was about 2 & ½ feet high, and my Twist was completely unharmed—not a scratch or ding at all. Crystal Delights truly makes strong, sturdy glass toys, though they should be treated gently.
Generally, borosilicate glass toys can be cleaned by boiling or in the dishwasher, but since that could affect the embedded crystal, Crystal Delights toys should instead only be cleaned with soap and water, rubbing alcohol, or a 10% bleach solution. I use soap and water as well as an old toothbrush to get in the crevices around the crystal.
I love my Crystal Twist—it feels incredible, it’s handcrafted in the US from strong borosilicate glass, and it’s one of the most beautiful toys I’ve ever seen. I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something with unique g-spot stimulation, if you love artistic, hand-crafted toys, or if you simply want to try something different. And if vaginal twisting isn’t your thing, Crystal Delights makes all kinds of other lovely goodies, like crystal butt plugs, straight crystal dildos, and the toy I’m coveting most right now, the pony tail plug.
*I won my Crystal Twist in an erotic photo competition & was not obligated to review it…but I wanted to share its awesomeness!
Thanks to everyone who entered my 2nd Blogiversary Giveaway and for the awesome feedback, y’all! Now for the lucky winners:
Claire S.- Lovehoney Beyondage Almosta 4Posta Under the Bed Restraint Gear!
Issy G.- Lelo GIGI2 Vibrator!
Sada- Crystal Delights Red Crystal Twist Dildo!
Congrats everyone! I hope you enjoy your prizes!
I can’t believe it’s been a year already since my last blogiversary! Like my blogiversary post from last year I’d like to share some of the highlights from my past year of blogging.
Some of my most popular written posts from this year were my pieces To Shave or Not to Shave, East Side Exhibitionism, The Dildo Wars, my erotic stories Dirty Talk, Denial, and Get Back in Line, and my Luna Beads Noir and Adam 02 reviews.
One of the things I’m most proud of from the last year is how much my photography skills have improved from taking classes and practice, and some of my most popular photos (that I captured) from the past year were Sin City, Oral, and Candy and from my modeling and collaborations with photographers/friends, Ready to Play, Foxy Lady, and Touch.
I think my absolute favorite post from the past year was Little Red (which has jumped to my #10 top post of all time, & I only posted it a little over a month ago!) I had so much fun working on the concept for the images with Epic Studios and writing the fictional but symbolic and personally meaningful coming-of-sexuality story.
Some of my other favorites (that I haven’t mentioned already) were my experiences trying “cheap, 10 second timer self portraiture,” a poem about the (sometimes strange) things I masturbate to, my Crystal Minx Tail review, my Pure Wand and Fed-Up self portraits, my photo collaboration with Jake & Steve DeMent, an artistic photo of Jake that I captured, and my sex toy photos Curiosity, Deep Vibrations, Call of the Wild, and Retro Ryder.
Some other “first times” from the last year were topless tanning at Barton Springs, exploring pet play, and the most exciting…having other people join Jake & I for some sexy fun. I haven’t chronicled any of these though for everyone’s privacy, sorry to leave you hanging, but maybe someone in the future will let me share something juicy. 😉
Thanks so much for sticking with me to those of you who have followed me from the start, as well as to all of my new readers/viewers! I love you all!
As thanks, I’m giving away 4 awesome prizes: a gorgeous (red) crystal twist dildo, a Gigi 2 vibrator in the color of your choice, Beyondage Almosta 4Posta Under the Bed Restraint Gear, and 2 sampler packs of condoms &/or lube!
So, how do you enter to win? First, tell me which prize(s) you want if you win in the Rafflecopter form below. Yes, you can pick more than one, or all, if you want any of the prizes (but make sure you’re eligible for the one(s) you choose.) The Crystal Twist, Gigi, and Lucky Bloke Samplers are international prizes, but the Lovehoney Beyondage Almost 4Posta Under the Bed Restraints are only open to North America, UK, and Australia. After you tell me which prize(s) you want, you will have the opportunity to gain more entries.
I will randomly pick 4 winners using Rafflecopter when the giveaway is over in 2 weeks; good luck everyone!
*You must be 18 or older to enter this giveaway. Please do not enter with multiple identities, I will check for this. If I can’t verify your entries or they don’t follow my criteria (if you use a locked twitter account, for example), then I will disqualify and remove those entries. You must claim your prize within a week or I will choose a new winner.*
Pictured: Atomic Rose Plug