Day 3 of #FebPhotoFest
— Penny (@pennysblog) August 17, 2015
I’m tempted to let this tweet stand for itself as my review…but since not everyone compares butt plugs to pizza, let’s talk about why the Njoy Pure Plugs rock.
The Pure Plugs come in three sizes,1 and I’m glad I got a Large because it’s actually not that big compared to some of my other plugs, and I love the sensation as it stretches my sphincter around its thickest part2, right before my butt sucks it in greedily. Since it’s so smooth, the Pure Plug is easy to insert with a little bit of lube and warm up and/or a (clit) vibe.
Even in hot Texas weather, the Pure Plug always seems to be cold, as if by some spell, and it feels exquisite going in. Though it’s not a huge toy, the Pure Plug’s hard, heavy steel feels incredibly intense as my muscles squeeze around it, but it’s still very comfortable, and its base rests nonchalantly between butt checks.
When I want to have anal sex and get my butt in the mood, I warm up with Pure Plug. When I had my first DP threesome experience, I whispered to Jake, go get me the Pure Plug. When my vagina is being moody, but I still want super intense orgasms, I use Pure Plug paired with a clitoral vibe.
I also enjoy the feeling of weight and fullness when wearing it during vaginal penetration, and it’s especially intense in doggy style, as my partner’s hips nudge on it with every thrust.
Other reasons the Pure Plug rocks: it’s super easy to clean/doesn’t retain butt smells3, you can use silicone lube with it4, you can use it for temperature play or predicament bondage5, and it’s perfect for taking selfies in.
Those of you who read my blog regularly are probably thinking, but what about Romp?! Don’t worry, my butt is non-monogamous. I don’t use Romp during vaginal penetration anymore (because both my best friend & a fellow blogger have had experiences with it getting sucked into their butts during sex), but Romp still has Pure Plug beat for casual wear. I’m not a big fan of wearing the Pure Plug while walking around/doing normal activities (though you definitely can if you want) because I find its weight distracting–I prefer it in purely sexual contexts.
The Pure Plug is butt magic. It’s smooth, heavy, and arousing. It calls out to me in the night, communicating on some frequency only butts can understand. If you have a butt and you enjoy putting things in it, you need a Pure Plug in your life, like yesterday!
Next up on my Njoy wishlist: The Eleven, of course6. Most of my blogger friends are obsessed with it, and it’s already seduced me in photos. Also, Pure Plug 2.0 because I love a challenge. And let’s be honest, I want the Pure Plug in Medium for comparison purposes, and the Pure Plug Small to wear as a necklace (as suggested by Greg, the genius of Njoy, when I met him recently at Woodhull.)
Thanks so much to SheVibe for sending me the Pure Plug in exchange for an honest review!
Last week I attended the amazing Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit (I’m planning on writing a post about it so stay tuned!), and while I was there, I shot this self portrait in Bex‘s shiny new Njoy Eleven.
New life goal: get a self portrait in every Njoy toy.
Vagina goal: obtain an Eleven for myself. 3 lbs of stainless steel…
While I might not get to try all of these, I’d like to try at least half of them–wish me luck! Also, I’m constantly lusting after new toys–to see them all, check out my wishlist on Pinterest! Or, if you’re feeling super generous, you can buy me something anonymously through my Lovehoney wishlist!
1. Neon Wand+Power Tripper– I can’t shut up about how much I want the Neon Wand. When I visited my best friend in LA, we played with one in three different sex shops. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a device that discharges static electricity, which depending on the intensity you set it to, can range from feeling like a warm tingle to a focused sting. When paired with the Power Tripper, it basically turns you into a human-e-stim (electrical stimulation) device, so that when you touch someone, you send sparks and tingles to their skin. Um. NEED.
2. L’Amourose Rosa Rouge– Ever since I read Dangerous Lilly’s rave review, I’ve been dying to get my hands on the Rosa Rogue, a waterproof rechargeable vibrator with powerful vibration that also warms up! Lilly is super picky about vibes, so if she loves it, I’m pretty sure I will too!
Update 2/21–I got it, and it rocks!!
3. NobEssence Seduction– The fact that I don’t have a Seduction yet is a travesty. Epiphora has deemed it part of “the trifecta” of basically perfect, miraculous g-spotting dildos, along with the Pure Wand & Comet Wand (my 2 fave dildos!)…so obviously I need one in my vagina, like yesterday. Also, it’s made of gorgeous sealed wood, and I need something to match my Romp in photos!
4. New York Toy Collective Shilo (Blue & Yellow)- I felt the Shilo when I was at the Pleasure Chest in LA last year, and its silicone was so squishy and fabulous. And just look at that juicy blue and yellow combo!
Update 6/21: I tried it at Dildo Holiday & now I want one even more!
5. Fucking Sculptures G -Spoon (Medium)- I’ve lusted after FS dildos ever since they opened up shop, with their bad ass to the point name–FUCKING Sculptures–and their breathtaking glass designs…but it was Aerie’s review that really peaked my interest. In the review, Aerie says the G-Spoon helped them find their A-spot…an erogenous zone I’m not really familiar with. I love making new discoveries about my body, so I must try one, stat!
6. Stronic Eins– This is another toy that I’m a bit ashamed to admit I don’t have yet. It uses magics (ok, magnets) that make the toy thrust itself back and forth! Piph loves it, and I’d really like to finally review one this year.
7. MyStim Tickling Truman– The Tickling Truman is a vibrator that also has has e-stim, sort of like a neon wand for your vag! I need to know what the tingling sensations feel like!
8. Njoy Eleven– The Njoy Eleven strikes equal parts fear and excitement in my vag…a 2″ girth and 2.75 lbs of stainless steel?! Can I do it?! I think I can! I have faith in the power of my vag.
9. Crave Vesper– It’s a vibrator that’s also a necklace! Y’all know I would so wear it everywhere. I’ve also never tried a Crave toy and want to change that.
10. Vixen Creations Randy– I’m addicted to Vixen’s squishy, realistic dual density VixSkin silicone and want to collect all of their dildos. Randy is at the top of my list though because it’s the girthiest one they make…it’s a beast that I want to conquer!
11. Crystal Delights Pony Tail Plug– I want to be a pony! Look at those gorgeous pastels! Please goddess of dildos let it happen!
12. Gorge Ohwell Silencing Slider Cheeseburger Gag– The fact that this exists make me so fucking happy. A cheeseburger ball gag?! Made of 100% silicone? Please, put it in my mouth now! Update 12/8/16–Not into this anymore now that I’m vegan…time for someone to make a vegan version please with a veggie burger & a faux leather strap! 🙂
13. Tantus Cush– I’ve heard great things about the Cush from Epiphora & Aerie, and I’m always down for more Tantus, so I’d love to try the Cush. And I don’t usually like pink toys…but this one looks like cotton candy, and I want to eat it. And use it. And photograph it with cotton candy. Please and thank you.
15. BS Capsula Plug- I’m always down for more butt toys, and I’d love to try this unique pill shaped butt plug from the makers of the sock dildo!
What toys are y’all excited about trying in 2015? Did I miss any good ones? Please let me know in the comments!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Pictured: Njoy Pure Plug Large. Stay tuned for my review for SheVibe!
Today Jake was putting up new baseboards in our bedroom and making a woodchippy mess in the process. I figured I might as well use the mess to my advantage and add a new photo to my ongoing Sex Toys and Tools series. The Pure Wand fits right in to this photo not only because of its shiny stainless steel, but also because it’s also a handy tool and usually results in a mess, although a very different kind…
As fun as it to take inconspicuous, funny, or clever sex toy images for Toy With Me Tuesday, this week I feel like sharing a simple, sexy one. So here’s me, using some of my toys, from my point of view…